Vision and Mission
- To enable a smooth and hassle-free working environment.
- To streamline administrative procedures and digitize processes.
The Administration Vertical is the nodal department in NITI Aayog for dealing with administrative matters of staff and officers. It is also entrusted with the following tasks and duties:
- Establishment, service, and recruitment of officers and officials of NITI Aayog (including groups A, B, C, and D officers and officials, daily wagers, outsourced and contractual staff). Maintenance of service records and day-to-day service matters—such as appointment, relieving, retirement, resignation, postings, transfers, work allocation, medical reimbursement, leave, LTC, eSampada, HBA, preparation of recruitment rules, consultancy guidelines, and recruitment (advertisement, shortlisting of applicants, selection of candidates, and issuance of offer letters).
- Accounts- and pay-related matters of NITI officers and officials.
- Pension-related matters of Government officers and officials. Handling Bhavishya (online tracking system for retiring officials and/or officers), RTI matters, pension budget-related matter, and issuance of pensioner’s identity card.
- Housekeeping services: repair and maintenance of building, cleaning and sanitation, staff car cell, parking arrangements, central registry—receipt/internal distribution/despatch of managing committee rooms and those at outside venues—protocol for VIPs, and procurement of goods and services.
- Nominating officers for training programmes in India and abroad, delegations for participation in bilateral/multilateral meetings, seminars, conferences, forums within India and abroad, interactive sessions with IIPA, IGNFA, foreign delegations, permanent representatives of UN, etc.
- Collection/collation of data related to administrative/personnel matters from different Sections/Divisions, preparation of manuals and documents, celebration of Yoga Day, Run for Unity and Constitution Day, issuance of identity cards, appointment of authorized medical attendants, nomination for Padma Awards, and organizing townhall meetings.
- Handling RTI queries pertaining to the Vertical. Also, forwarding and monitoring the disposal of RTI applications/appeals related to other Verticals of NITI Aayog.
|S. No.||Name and Designation||Email ID|
|1.||Dr Prem Singh, Adviser (Administration)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|2.||Mr Rakesh S. Desai, Director (Recruitment)||email@example.com|
|3.||Mr Shashi Pal, Director (Admin I/II)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|4.||Mr Rajive Sabharwal, HoD and Director (Gen. Adm. I/Gen Adm. II)||email@example.com|
|5.||Ms Poornima Malik, DS (Admin III/Admin IV)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|6.||Mr Shib Kumar Sadhu, DS (Accounts/CM & Training)||email@example.com|
- Department of Personnel and Training
- Department of Expenditure
- Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare
- Department of Official Language
- Cabinet Secretariat
- Union Public Service Commission
- Bureau of Outreach and Communication (DAVP)